Our experienced and dedicated staff are industry leaders in protecting refineries, by helping to secure their business. Covering things such as:
- Employee theft coverage
- Blanket stock on the insured's premise
- Stock in the care custody and control of non-owned locations
- Money - on and off insured's premise
- Transit of insured's property via armored car
- Equipment, machines, furniture and fixtures, improvements and betterments
- Property covered while being transported by Registered Mail, Federal Express, UPS
- Express Mail and similar overnight services
- Stock while being transported via ship
- Stock while going to, coming from, and while at trade shows
- Insured's property in the care, custody and control of sales personnel
Marshall & Sterling is a member of the International Precious Metal Institute [Insert Logo]
Finding the right partner.
Assessing risk and protecting your business from loss is critical. Aligning your company with the right insurance provider, one that can deliver exceptional coverage at a competitive price, is paramount to your profitability and success. Call us today to speak with a member of the Specialty Risks Team to learn more about our experience in the industry and recommendations.