What is ATM insurance?
The use of Automated Teller Machines has grown to a point that most people rarely visit their branch bank to get cash. We have developed an insurance program that will protect the owner against loss of an ATM machine and the money it contains. Coverage for ATMs encompasses basic insurance areas, crime, property and liability.
Crime Coverage Provides protection for the ATM's funds that are lost as a result of:
- Employee Dishonesty: Employees of the ATM owners, if required.
- Robbery: Robbery of an employee of the ATM owner who is servicing the machine.
- Burglary: Burglary of the machine and, if required, mysterious disappearance.
- Property: Loss of the actual ATM itself.
- Liability Coverage: Provides protection to the owners of the ATM from legal action brought against them by individuals who suffer bodily injury and property damage as a result of using their ATM machine.
About Our Specialty Risks Team
Our Specialty Risks Division has been specializing in servicing the money handling industry for more than fifty years, including clients that have been with us since the beginning. By maintaining our focus on client specific needs and challenges, we're able to deliver specialized products, services, and insurance protection that our competitors can’t. Our claims handling service is quick, precise, experienced and focused on your satisfaction.
Contact our Specialty Risks Division for more information today!