Drive away with the proper coverage.
Your classic/antique automobile is an investment; make sure you insure it properly. Standard auto insurance or your homeowner's policy does not cover your prized possession in the case of a loss.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage-pays for the car's full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard-to compensate for how classic cars increase in value over time, the policy increases the vehicle's value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage.
- Flexible usage-ability to drive the vehicle up to 2,500 or 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to "parades only."
Reminisce about the past while protecting your vehicle for the future. Contact Marshall & Sterling to learn more about all of our unique insurance solutions for your antique and collector cars.
Additional coverage options:
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown.
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas.
- Emergency lockout.
- Lost key return.
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down while away from home.
- Car show expenses-policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown.
- Theft reward.
- Personal effects-policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police.