Managing Construction Risks
We provide risk management services, surety, and insurance strategies that construction companies across New York State need. We do this by making sure you have everything to support and protect your people, equipment, projects, services, and most importantly, your financial condition and success. Our understanding of the industry, its exposures, requirements, regulatory issues, and time sensitive considerations have been gained through practical and expansive experience.
Whether you are a general contractor, an MEP trade, or a Heavy Highway Contractor looking to reduce your risk, save money, or increase your bond program, our team has you covered.
Risk Management & Insurances Services
- Specialty insurance placement.
- Risk management guidance.
- Project specification review.
- Contract review.
- Loss prevention.
- Claims advocacy.
- Safety certification.
- Subcontractor insurance compliance.
Surety Bond Consulting Services
- Financial statement and work-in-process analysis.
- Bid/contract specifications & bond form reviews.
- Financial planning to maximize bond support.
- Introductions to CPAs, Attorneys, Bankers and potential JV partners.
- GC-CM/subcontractor/project owner prequalification.
- Annual review of capacity needs.
- Back-up surety program as warranted.
Construction Industry Recognitions
- Board of Governors/Directors Members: Associated General Contractors - New York State (AGCNYS) and Northeastern Subcontractors Association (NESCA)
- Committee Members for: AGC, NESCA & the Construction Contractors Association (CCA)
- Invited Speakers to: AGC, NESCA and the CCA on various Insurance & Risk Management Topics
- Member of the AGC-NYS, Associated Builders and Contractors of New York (ABC-NY), CCA, Construction Industry Council (CIC), Eastern Contractors Association (ECA), and NESCA.
Insurance Industry Recognitions
- Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist Accredited by International Risk Management Institute (IRMI)
- Agency Advisory Panel Member for National Insurance Carriers
- Committee Members for: Professional Insurance Association of New York (PIANY)
- Invited Speakers to: PIANY and Risk Management Society (RIMS) on various Surety, Insurance & Risk Management Topics.
- Member of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP), Surety Association of New York, New York City Surety Association, IRMI, PIANY.