Protecting your pets.
- All dogs & cats, 8 weeks old and up, are available for coverage* - even older pets can be covered.
- Get the freedom to use any veterinarian, specialist or emergency clinic
- Simple online claim submission, claim tracking and account management
- Coverage includes exam fees, diagnostics, and treatments for:
- Accidents such as treatment for swallowed objects, broken bones, toxic ingestions, cuts, burns and more.
- Illnesses including treatment for serious conditions, like diabetes and cancer, to minor concerns like upset stomach and ear infections.
- Hereditary and Congenital Conditions which pets inherit or are predisposed to through their breed, like hip dysplasia and cherry eye.
- Behavioral Care which can consist of medication or treatment for issues such as separation anxiety and aggression.
- Preventative Care can be added to get reimbursed a set amount for things that protect pets from getting sick, like vaccines, dental cleanings, and screenings for a little more per month.
*Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits, and exclusions may apply. For all terms and conditions contact the team at Marshall & Sterling. Preventative care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Products and discounts may vary and are subject to change.
Let your pets ride along.
Pet Injury Coverage can be part of your auto insurance policy, and provides you with protection if your dog or cat sustains injury or death while riding inside your vehicle during a collision. This coverage may be used for veterinary bills including medication or the cost incurred to replace the pet.
Don’t take chances with your furry family members. Contact us today to learn more about this insurance solution.
Tips from our experts