About our employee benefits team.
Marshall & Sterling Employee Benefits, Inc. strives to develop long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with our employee benefit clients. We start by gaining an understanding of your organization, its history, competitive challenges, and future direction.
- Perform initial plan analysis focusing on your current plan
- Design, incumbent carrier, networks, funding methodology, employee/employer contribution, and cost containment initiatives to identify plan gaps and develop recommendations
- Conduct strategic planning meetings with your key staff to determine your businesses short and long-term goals and objectives. Working collaboratively will ensure the best results for your business and your employees
- Develop a strategic business plan that includes tasks/time frames for the plan year
- If available, request, review and present claim utilization reports including:
- Paid claims report
- Large claimant report / shock claims / lasered claims
- Mid-year renewal projections and year end analysis
Our service approach includes:
- An account management team dedicated to your needs.
- Support from implementation, to renewal, to day-to-day issues.
- Identifying proactive solutions to satisfy changing topics.
- Online Employee Benefits Portal to simplify and reduce paperwork with employee onboarding capabilities, benefit plan enrollment and payroll reporting.
- Responsibility for client and employee service related issues, personal communication and appropriate follow up (examples: billing, claim and administration issues).
- We keep you apprised of new product information, legislation changes, market trends, and employment compliance.
- We provide a simple benefit overview for employees, comprehensive benefit web site including the option for an online enrollment portal.
- Coordinate Open Enrollment meetings complete with presentation of benefit selections and employee enrollment materials - we include comparison tools to assist employees make informed decisions and thoroughly utilize their benefits.
- Comparison tools include a comprehensive Benefit Open Enrollment Guide, tailored to your organization, providing employees with a detailed description of all of their benefits to assist with education and ease the enrollment process.
- Identify employee concerns throughout the plan year to incorporate in the renewal process - organize off-renewal education seminars such as health fairs, wellness initiatives and flu shot programs.