With the cold weather upon us, there are many in our community that are struggling to provide holiday gifts and food for their families.
We want to take a moment to thank our employees and clients for their generous spirits this holiday season. So far this month:
- Pets are near and dear to our hearts in both of our offices. We are collecting donations for the Estherville Animal Shelter in Saratoga County as well as the Columbia-Greene Humane Society to ensure homeless pets have a little holiday cheer.
- We donated many coloring books & crayons, crafts and toys to the Town of Queensbury's Children Holiday Party!
- Throughout the year, every Friday is "jean's day" in our Leeds and Saratoga Springs locations. Each employee pays $5 to wear jeans and the money is donated to a local charity.
- We filled two boxes with new gifts for Toys For Tots in Leeds.
- We collected a small mountain of gifts for an adopted family in Greene County - including a gift card for food.
- Our staff have been involved in a variety of projects throughout the community on their own time, supporting the causes that are closest to their hearts.
It has been a pleasure to see our entire staff rally around these efforts! We wish you a safe and happy holiday season from all of us at Marshall & Sterling.