With the cold weather upon us, there are many people in our community who lack one of life's basic necessities - like a warm winter coat. There are also many families struggling to provide holiday gifts and food for their families.
We want to take a moment to thank our employees and clients for their generous spirits this holiday season. So far this month:
- We collected two boxes of new and gently used coats for the Hudson Valley Coat Drive, sponsored by Q92 Radio and iHeart Media, to be distributed to local families this winter.
- Our United Way campaign has raised thousands of dollars to provide support across Dutchess, Orange and Ulster Counties.
- We filled three boxes with new gifts for Toys For Tots between our two office locations!
- We collected a small mountain of gifts for a few adopted families this year - including gift cards for necessitites like food & gas.
- Our annual cookie swap created beautiful trays of cookies for the clients at The Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie, Hudson River Housing’s River Haven Youth Program, Dutchess Outreach’s Lunch Box, Grace Smith House, and the veterans at Liberty Station.
- Our staff have been involved in a variety of projects throughout the community on their own time, supporting the causes that are near and dear to their hearts.
It has been a pleasure to see our entire staff rally around these efforts! We wish you a safe and happy holiday season from all of us at Marshall & Sterling.