What to think about when considering insurance.
We want to help make sure you're back up and running as quickly as possible if the worst happens, with an insurance policy specifically designed to support your restaurant. When thinking about your insurance options, make sure to consider if you need:
- Commercial Property (Including Builder's Risk for locations under construction)
- General Liability
- Excess Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Food Spoilage
- Assault & Battery
- Cyber Liability
- Hospitality Services Errors & Omissions
- Workers' Compensation & Disability
- Fidelity & Crime
- Employment Practices Liability
Who we partner with.
- Restaurants / Diners
- Bars / Taverns
- Cafés / Coffee shops
- Sandwich shops
- Fast food franchises
- Food delivery services...and more.
Contact the team at Marshall & Sterling to learn more about our restaurant insurance solutions. Our team of professionals will discuss your coverage options and help expose your unique risks to find the protection that best fits you.