Campground & RV Park Specialty Insurance
Your campground makes family memories...Protect it for generations to come!
We understand Campground operations and the risks you face, delivering years of experience to best serve you. At Marshall & Sterling, we have the insurance options to help ensure quality protection, and the service and resources to help you reduce your bottom line. Get the benefit of working with our Campground & RV Park Specialty Insurance Program! We provide the things that matter most:
- Great premiums
- Personalized coverage protection
- Safety and risk management training resources
- Knowledgeable staff to answer questions and guide you
Exceptional insurance coverage.
Unparalleled service and support.
- Property... Buildings, Contents, Outdoor Property
- Inland Marine... Scheduled Property, including canoes & kayaks
- General Liability... Campground Premises & Operations, Water Livery, Pools, Trailer Spotting, Equine, Ziplines, Paintball, Tube & Raft Rentals, Whitewater Rafting, Snowmobiling
- Automobile... Livery Buses and Vans
- Workers' Compensation
- Umbrella Excess Liability
Does your spring planning include shopping around for a professional insurance partner? We've put together some tips so you know what to look for during your insurance review process. Watch this brief discussion with Irene Jones, Program Development Manager of Marshall & Sterling's Campground & RV Park Welfare Program, about what you should expect before conducting your next insurance review.
|For more Campground News and Videos, visit our archive!
“Thank you, the "Dogs at your Park" and "Risk Transfer" classes were great! I learned useful information I can use at my park.”
- Marcia Galvin, Normandy Farms Camping Resort
“Your honesty is so refreshing. I can easily see why your company has so much credence with our industry (and of course beyond). My thanks for your patience, assistance and understanding. Rest assured I now have first hand knowledge of how thorough you are, how vast your knowledge is of our industry and what a pleasure you are to work with. I'm rarely quiet - and certainly won't be when it comes to recommending Marshall & Sterling to my MAC members, colleagues and friends.”
-Deb Carter, Buttonwood Beach RV Resort
Connect with us on Facebook for news, tips, contests and more!
Options for Insurance Benefit Park Owners - How to be a Smart Business Insurance Consumer
Marshall & Sterling ADVANTAGE Presentation: Holding Weddings, Concerts, and other Special Events
Visit us on Youtube for more campground tips and guides!
Campground Newsletter Archive
Exploring Campground Safety & Liability - An Interview with the RV Daily Report Podcast