Looking for an internship opportunity in the Kingston, NY area? We have the following position available:
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Reports to: Branch Manager
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities in the local communities. He or she will work with branch manager and team members to create innovative social media campaigns utilizing new and old media tools to build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, and brand management to increase reach
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Provides training and guidance to Branch Manager & team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Support the community through participation and leadership in community based activities
Interested internship candidates should send their resume to Christopher Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to watch a video of Spring 2018 Intern, Donald Moyer.