Media Name: hotel-room-1447201_1920.jpg

Insurance Coverage for your AirBnB

Many people with vacation homes are turning to AirBnB to rent their homes to earn extra income. But did you know your normal home insurance may not give you the proper insurance protection?

Homeowner’s insurance does not cover vacation rental business activities. 

What if a guest was injured while staying at your rental property and claimed you liable? 

What if a guest accidentally damaged or worse destroyed your rental property as a result of a fire?

Marshall & Sterling can now provide you with Home Insurance uniquely tailored for using your home on AirBnB or other rental uses. This new program is specifically designed to provide coverage for people who rent their properties on a short-term basis.

This program can include:

  • Building(s), contents, liability, and income
  • General Liability
  • Loss of income from property rental
  • Liability coverage for amenities: swimming pools, hot tubs, watercraft, bicycles, docks, recreation areas, and much more
  • Theft or damage to your rental caused by a guest, animal/pet liability + more
  • Six or more weeks of rental exposure per year
  • Minimum stay: 2 nights
  • Maximum stay: Full season
  • One or two family dwellings, or condominium units
  • Seasonal, secondary, or year-round usage

Don’t be left out in the dark when it comes to protecting your rental home.  Let Marshall & Sterling provide you with the RIGHT insurance for your AirBnB or other rental property.

Additional Resources: