Service Station Dealers & Automotive Service
Marshall & Sterling Insurance is proud to provide an exceptional portfolio of insurance and risk management services to members of SSDGNY - Service Station Dealers & Automotive Service of Greater New York. Both Marshall & Sterling and SSDGNY are committed to helping service station and garage owners manage the risk to their business.
Service Station Dealers & Automotive Service of Greater New York provides members with a variety of services as well as local, state, and national representation. The benefits of membership include:
- Insurance Programs
- Workers Compensation Program
- Legal Program
- Medical Insurance
- Special Exclusive Member Programs
- Legislative Representation & Lobbying
- Special Training Programs
Our experienced and dedicated service team can work with SSDGNY members to provide exceptional insurance coverage with unparalleled cost efficiency. Marshall & Sterling's Workers' Compensation Program provides valuable benefits to SSDGNY members, including:
- Large Year End Dividends – Seven year average - 30.0%
- Dividend History...
- Dividend History...
- Substantial Upfront Discounts - Up to 25%
- Strong Contingent Balance
- Premier Claims Administration & Loss Control Services
- Professional Underwriting & Audit Review Services
- Experience Rating Modification Analysis & Review
- Prompt issuance of Insurance Certificates
- Established, Solid Safety Group – Founded in 1967
- Historical Security of State Insurance Fund Safety Groups
In addition, our Garage Insurance Program provides industry-leading protection against property and liability threats to your business.
- Garage Liability
- Garage Keepers Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Contents Insurance
- Building / Property Coverage
- Business Interruption Protection
- Umbrella Insurance
- Underground Storage
- Pollution Insurance
Click the buttons below to apply for Garage Coverage, or contact our service team today for more information.
Our SSDGNY Service Team:
For billing or service questions for your existing SSDGNY account, please contact:
For claims processing please contact:
Martin Saintomas, Claims CSR
Mary Reddy, Claims CSR
For all other inquiries please contact:
David S. Horton, CIC, VP, Sr. Sales Executive