Precious Metals Refining Insurance
As a Precious Metals Refinery, there are many specialized needs related to the type of insurance coverage you require. Assessing risk and protecting your business from loss is critical. Aligning your company with the right insurance provider - one that can deliver exceptional coverage at a competitive price - is paramount to your profitability and success.
In addition to the insurance coverage normally carried by all businesses, Marshall & Sterling also offers insurance solutions specifically tailored for those who specialize in the refinement of precious metals. Our experienced and dedicated staff are industry leaders in protecting the interests and assets of refineries, helping to secure their business.
- Employee theft coverage
- Blanket stock on the insured's premise
- Stock in the care custody and control of non-owned locations
- Money - on and off insured's premise
- Transit of insured's property via armored car
- Equipment, machines, furniture and fixtures, improvements and betterments
- Property covered while being transported by Registered Mail, Federal Express, UPS,
- Express Mail and similar overnight services
- Stock while being transported via ship
- Stock while going to, coming from, and while at trade shows
- Insured's property in the care, custody and control of sales personnel