The use of Automated Teller Machines has grown to a point that most people rarely visit their branch bank to get cash. Owning an ATM has become a business which is growing on a daily basis. We have developed an insurance program that will protect the ATM owner against loss of the machine and the money it contains. Coverage for ATMs encompasses basic insurance areas, crime, property and liability.
Crime Coverage Provides protection for the ATM's funds that are lost as a result of:
- Employee Dishonesty: Employees of the ATM owners, if required.
- Robbery: Robbery of an employee of the ATM owner who is servicing the machine.
- Burglary: Burglary of the machine and, if required, mysterious disappearance.
- Property: Loss of the actual ATM itself.
- Liability Coverage: Provides protection to the owners of the ATM from legal action brought against them by individuals who suffer bodily injury and property damage as a result of using their ATM.