Protect yourself, your business, and you investment.
Typical types of coverage for your medical practice or hospitals include:
- Property & Casualty
- General & Excess Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability
- Risk Exposure Analysis
- Loss Control Techniques & Resources
- Osha Compliance
- Safety Education & Training
- Safety Policies And Programs
- Executive Risk Review
- Exposure Review
Think beyond your business operations.
- If your personal identity were stolen, could you afford to take the time away from your practice to reinstate your identity?
- Could a poor personal credit report negatively affect your business?
- Do you know the maximum amount your current insurance policy would pay to re-create your patient records lost in a fire?
- Would the $10,000 limit often separately purchased be enough to pay for the labor it would take to reconstruct all of your patients’ records?
Additional coverages to consider.
Reimbursement of legal expenses for disposal of medical waste.
If you are sued for allegedly violating a law or regulation governing the disposal of medical waste, this coverage will reimburse you up to a specific limit for your defense costs.
Reimbursement of legal expenses for court or review boards.
Covers your legal expenses, up to a specified limit, in connection with any disciplinary action brought against you before any court or a state review board.