Protect yourself, your business, and you investment.
Typical types of coverage for your medical practice or hospitals include:
- Property & Casualty
- General & Excess Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability
- Risk Exposure Analysis
- Loss Control Techniques & Resources
- Osha Compliance
- Safety Education & Training
- Safety Policies And Programs
- Executive Risk Review
- Exposure Review
Think beyond your business operations.
- If your personal identity were stolen, could you afford to take the time away from your practice to reinstate your identity?
- Could a poor personal credit report negatively affect your business?
- Do you know the maximum amount your current insurance policy would pay to re-create your patient records lost in a fire?
- Would the $10,000 limit often separately purchased be enough to pay for the labor it would take to reconstruct all of your patients’ records?
Additional coverages to consider.
Start a Conversation
Reimbursement of legal expenses for disposal of medical waste.
If you are sued for allegedly violating a law or regulation governing the disposal of medical waste, this coverage will reimburse you up to a specific limit for your defense costs.
Reimbursement of legal expenses for court or review boards.
Covers your legal expenses, up to a specified limit, in connection with any disciplinary action brought against you before any court or a state review board.
Tips from our experts