Marshall & Sterling Insurance is committed to being a strong community partner and playing a key role in corporate social responsibility within the communities we serve. The company’s 400+ employees regularly give of their time, talent and financial resources to support a wide array of civic groups and not-for-profit charitable organizations, serving hundreds of thousands of neighbors in need. Many Marshall & Sterling employees also serve on governing Boards of Directors and other volunteer committees in support of these organizations.
Each year, Marshall & Sterling and its employees donate hundreds of thousands of dollars, and spend thousands of man-hours giving back to social causes. Some of the organizations which benefit from Marshall & Sterling’s philanthropy include:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Family Services of NY
- Community Action Agencies in NY
- The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern NY
- Polycystic Kidney Foundation
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- Community Foundations throughout NY
- Visiting Nurses
- Rebuilding Together
- Centers for the Prevention of Child Abuse
- National Brain Tumor Society
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- United Way
Marshall & Sterling also supports a number of domestic violence shelters, hospital foundations, and much more.
Each year, Marshall & Sterling recognizes employees who have exemplified the company’s spirit of giving, and who have excelled in their contributions to those in need in their community, with the Marshall & Sterling Community Service Award.