Builders Exchange - Risk Management
Marshall & Sterling Insurance, a business insurance leader since 1864, has developed effective Loss Control and Risk Management solutions to assist our business customers. Our Loss Control team can help set up safety assessments and training programs for businesses in a wide array of industries, and can include fleet and equipment safety programs, as well as many other services.
Risk Management and Loss Control Services:
- OSHA Assessments/Training: Our team can inspect a company's business to assist with OSHA reviews. This includes material safety data sheets (MSDS), right to know / hazardous communication training, use of OSHA 300 log and air and noise monitoring and OSHA 10 Construction Course.
- Answer OSHA Questions: We can answer any general OSHA questions posed by our clients.
- OSHA Programs - Online Toolkit: We can assist a customer with OSHA regulations, setting up programs such as HAZCOM, PPE, Lockout / Tagout, etc. Our Online Toolkit provides clients with real-time, online safety information which can be customized for your industry, a particular need or safety issue.
- General Liability Assessments: Our Loss Control specialists can provide on-site inspections and develop detailed reports on a customer's business and property, highlighting any specific areas of potential risk.
- Defensive Driving: Our Loss Control team can also provide New York State Certified Defensive Driving Training for large and small groups.
- Job Hazard Analysis: Job hazard analysis utilizes techniques that focuses on job tasks as a way to identify hazards and determine necessary action to reduce or eliminate exposures.
- Workers' Compensation – Experience Modification: Employee accident analysis can be provided to identify the type of accidents a customer's employees are experiencing and how these losses affect your premium cost.
- Safety Training: We can assist you in establishing a variety of safety training programs, and can provide training films and literature, and other valuable training information.
- Marshall & Sterling Safety Certification Program: An in-depth five-phase approach to assess and address your company's risk management and loss control needs.
- Tool Box Safety Talks: Our team works with employers to help control losses by providing safety topics and information which can be presented during safety meetings.
- Group Benefits: Marshall & Sterling Group Benefits offers industry-leading healthcare solutions, including Strategic Plan Management, Employee Communications, Compliance, Human Resource Support, Flex Benefits and Administrative Services, COBRA Administration and more.
- Wealth Management: Marshall & Sterling Wealth Advisors, Inc. provides a broad range of financial planning services including Portfolio Management, Wealth Planning, Retirement Plans, 401(k)s, Estate Planning, Pension Plans and Life Insurance.
Nee more information? Contact Steve Rossi at 585-454-7800 or via email.