Virtual Worlds & Gaming
Broad coverage to protect your business
Marshall & Sterling has access to the leading national and regional insurers with a team of professionals available to service the specific needs of the gaming and virtual world industry. Our staff of experts is committed to providing innovative and cost effective solutions with comprehensive coverage protection. In working with start up or mature companies, we establish a mutual business plan to prepare for the dynamic and complex environment that our clients encounter.
Looking for a free quote? Click here to complete our online questionnaire.
Classes of Business
What We Provide (Sampling)
Coverages to consider:
- Defamation including emotional distress, outrageous conduct and prima facie tort
- Invasion of privacy; publicly disclosing private acts
- Infringement of copyright, trademark, title, slogan or other misappropriation
- Breach of a license to use a 3rd party's intellectual property
- Breach of agreement to maintain confidentiality
- Unfair competition or conspiracy
- Intellectual Property
- Negligent supervision of employees
- Errors & Omissions including failure to perform
- Negligent transmission of a computer virus or malicious code
- Identity Theft
- Data Breach
- Property including buildings, contents, servers, computers...
- General Liability
- Excess Liability
- Directors' & Officers' coverage
- Employment Practices Liability -including 3rd party
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) insurance, otherwise known as Prospectus Liability Insurance
- And more...
Hear What Our Clients are Saying...
"If you are looking for an insurance broker with expertise in virtual worlds, it is without hesitation that I recommend Marshall & Sterling Insurance. Lorraine Emerick (Manager of Operations) and her team are well versed in virtual worlds and online games and took the time to explain insurance coverages, shop options with various carriers and provide Metaverse ModSquad with a comprehensive review. I find Marshall & Sterling to be professional and efficient with the best available terms and prices."
Michael H. Pinkerton
Chief Operating Officer
|Virtual World Blog (from Virtual World Law)|
|Get Started - Quote, Select & Bind Coverage Online!|
|Contact Us:||Lorraine Emerick
SLURL: M&S ~ Incubator Island