Our People Are Your Best Insurance
These days, lawsuits related to vehicle accidents are very common. Ensure you have the best possible protection at the best rates by speaking with a Marshall & Sterling representative today. We can help protect you in case of an unfortunate accident.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for automobile liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation. We can help pinpoint car insurance best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else's Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
Contact us today for more information about Auto Insurance or fill out our online quote.
Your Needs are Unique. Since classic and antique vehicles are all so different, your insurance coverage will be specific to your vehicle and how often you plan to use it. There are many considerations which you and Marshall & Sterling Upstate, Inc. will discuss while creating a policy to suit your classic car. Since you have purchased a classic or antique vehicle, you'll want to insure it properly, as it is an investment.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage-pays for the car's full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard-to compensate for how classic cars increase in value over time, the policy increases the vehicle's value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage-ability to drive the vehicle up to 2,500 or 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to "parades only."
Additional Coverage Options:
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas
- Emergency lockout
- Lost key return
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down while away from home
- Car show expenses-policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown
- Theft reward
- Personal effects-policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police
Live in the past while protecting your vehicle for the future! Contact Marshall & Sterling Upstate, Inc. today at 800-724-0695 to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for your automobile needs.
Save up to 10% on your insurance, sign up for online Defensive Driving!
Teen Driver Safety Tips
Auto Breakdown Safety Tips
Shopping for a Safe Vehicle
Avoid Buying a Flood Damaged Vehicle
Prepare Your Car for Winter
Tel: 518-943-3900 ext. 1062
EMERGENCY CALL CENTER:
In the event of a severe claim or emergency,