Small Business Insurance
You face risks in your business every day, and they can be catastrophic without the right protection. As a small business, there are many specialized needs related to the type of insurance coverage you require. Choosing the right partner to assess risk and protect your business from loss is crucial. Aligning your company with with right insurance provider - one that can deliver exceptional coverage at a competitive price - is essential to your profitability and success. Marshall & Sterling can provide your company with the right protection at the right price, through an insurance program built exclusively for small businesses.
- Professional Liability
- Business Owners Policy
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Inland Marine Coverage
- Commercial Auto Insurance, Including fleets
- Workers' Compensation
- Cyber Insurance
We are here to support your small business. Give us a call at 845-331-2255
Small Business Resources:
- Top 10 Threats to Small Businesses
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance: Crucial for Small Business
- Think You're Too Small to Need Cyber Insurance? Think Again.
- Cyber Security for Small Business
The program coverages described above are in the most general terms, and are subject to the actual policy conditions and exclusions. For actual coverage wording, conditions and exclusions, refer to the policy or contact your Marshal & Sterling Representative.