Antique and Collector Car Insurance
Your Needs are Unique. Since classic and antique vehicles are all so different, your insurance coverage will be specific to your vehicle and how often you plan to use it. There are many considerations which you and Marshall & Sterling Upstate, Inc. will discuss while creating a policy to suit your classic car. Since you have purchased a classic or antique vehicle, you'll want to insure it properly, as it is an investment.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage-pays for the car's full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard-to compensate for how classic cars increase in value over time, the policy increases the vehicle's value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage-ability to drive the vehicle up to 2,500 or 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to "parades only."
Additional Coverage Options:
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas
- Emergency lockout
- Lost key return
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down while away from home
- Car show expenses-policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown
- Theft reward
- Personal effects-policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police
Live in the past while protecting your vehicle for the future! Contact Marshall & Sterling today at 845-331-2255 to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for your antique and collector car needs.
- Sign Up to Complete Your Online Defensive Driving Today!
- Get a Quote!
- Making Claims After an Auto Accident