About Farm & Ranch Insurance
You trust that your equine partners are housed in a safe environment, and we are here to make sure the grass they walk on is covered as well. Equestrian facilities represent singular risks that require specific liability coverages. Our package allows you to insure the following items under one policy:
- Your home and/or employee tenant dwellings.
- All dwelling contents owned by you.
- All farm structures, including barns, arenas, run-in sheds, hay barns, workshops and other farm related buildings.
- Farm vehicles and trailers.
- All farm machinery and tools/equipment such as tractors, mowers, blades, saws, drills and bush hogs.
- Tack and related horse equipment.
- Specifically scheduled items such as jewelry, furs, guns, fine arts and stamp collections. You can also schedule computers and home entertainment systems.
- Barn and/or office contents such as furniture, fixtures and electronic equipment (typewriters, computers, fax, phone, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Farm Property including hay, shavings, feed, ATV's, entrance gates, fencing, pumps, well/well houses, signs and livestock.
- (equine, cattle, and bovine, etc.)
- Your personal liability for owning or operating the farm property, as well as the commercial equine liability for boarding, breeding, training, riding instruction, clinics, shows, etc.
Trust our farm and ranch experts!
Our team is comprised of risk advisors and insurance professionals that understand the complexities of running and maintaining a farm or ranch. We know that standard coverages will not cut it, and make it a point to sit down with you to learn about your operation and its needs. To learn more about the coverage options that exist contact a member of the Marshall & Sterling Equisport team today!