Farm Coverage



Equestrian facilities represent singular risks that require specific liability coverages. Our carriers provide a package policy specifically designed for farm and ranch operations, from small pleasure horse farms to multi-location commercial horse farms. Our package allows you to insure the following items under one policy:

  • Your home and/or employee tenant dwellings
  • All dwelling contents owned by you
  • All farm structures, including barns, arenas, run-in sheds, hay barns, workshops and other farm related buildings
  • Farm vehicles and trailers
  • All farm machinery and tools/equipment such as tractors, mowers, blades, saws, drills and bush hogs
  • Tack and related horse equipment
  • Specifically scheduled items such as jewelry, furs, guns, fine arts and stamp collections. You can also schedule computers and home entertainment systems.
  • Barn and/or office contents such as furniture, fixtures and electronic equipment (typewriters, computers, fax, phone, etc.)
  • Miscellaneous Farm Property including hay, shavings, feed, ATV's, entrance gates, fencing, pumps, well/well houses, signs and livestock
    (equine, cattle, and bovine, etc.)
  • Your personal liability for owning or operating the farm property, as well as the commercial equine liability for boarding, breeding, training, riding instruction, clinics, shows, etc.”


Click Here to Download Applications


The coverages described above are summarized and subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions printed in the policy. Refer to the policy form for specifics on coverages and limits. Also, all coverages are subject to state law, which may vary materially from stated information.