KEVIN VIAÑA CARLO AGNETA KATY PAGANO
As the risks and laws related to the Construction Industry continually change, it is extremely important that a Construction Organization’s Risk Management, Surety and Insurance Programs keep up with these changes. The Construction Practice Group of Marshall & Sterling, while monitoring the industry exposures, provides Contractors the risk management services, surety and insurance strategies that Construction Companies across New York State rely on to support and protect their people, equipment, projects, services and most importantly, their financial condition.
Engage The Construction Practice Group to leverage the intellectual capital of professionals who have worked with clients all over the country on thousands of critical projects. Our understanding of the industry, its exposures, requirements, regulatory issues, and time sensitive considerations has been gained through practical and expansive experience.
GET A QUOTE
Whether you are a General Contractor, a MEP trade or a Heavy Highway Contractor looking to reduce your risk, save money or increase your bond program, The Construction Practice Group of Marshall & Sterling will help you align your insurance, risk management and surety needs with the short and long-term goals of your organization.
Risk Management & Insurances Services
- Specialty Insurance Placement
- Risk Management Guidance
- Project Specification Review
- Contract Review
- Loss Prevention
- Claims Advocacy
- Safety Certification
- Subcontractor Insurance Compliance
Surety Bond Consulting Services
- Financial statement and work-in-process analysis
- Bid/contract specifications & bond form reviews
- Financial planning to maximize bond support
- Introductions to CPAs, Attorneys, Bankers and potential JV partners
- GC-CM/subcontractor/project owner prequalification
- Annual review of capacity needs
- Back-up surety program as warranted
|Construction Industry Recognitions:
- Board of Governors/Directors Members: Associated General Contractors - New York State (AGCNYS) and Northeastern Subcontractors Association (NESCA)
- Committee Members for: AGC, NESCA & the Construction Contractors Association (CCA)
- Invited Speakers to: AGC, NESCA and the CCA on various Insurance & Risk Management Topics
- Member of the AGC-NYS, Associated Builders and Contractors of New York (ABC-NY), CCA, Construction Industry Council (CIC), Eastern Contractors Association (ECA), and NESCA.
Insurance Industry Recognitions
- Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist Accredited by International Risk Management Institute (IRMI)
- Agency Advisory Panel Member for National Insurance Carriers
- Committee Members for: Professional Insurance Association of New York (PIANY)
- Invited Speakers to: PIANY and Risk Management Society (RIMS) on various Surety, Insurance & Risk Management Topics.
- Member of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP), Surety Association of New York, New York City Surety Association, IRMI, PIANY.