In the event of pandemic influenza, businesses will play a key role in protecting employees’ health and safety as well as limiting the negative impact to the economy and society. Planning for pandemic influenza is critical. To assist you in your efforts, the Department of Health & Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have developed the following checklist for large businesses. It identifies specific activities large businesses can do now to prepare, many of which will also help you in other emergencies.
This checklist will help you and your team discuss and plan for every detail:
- Plan for the impact of a pandemic on your business
- Plan for the impact of a pandemic on your employees and customers
- Establish policies to be implemented during a pandemic
- Allocate resources to protect your employees and customers during a pandemic
- Communicate to and educate your employees
- Coordinate with external organizations and help your community
Click here to download the full checklist.