Pet Adoption Event & Drive
Our Marshall & Sterling Insurance branch location in New Windsor, NY is hosting a pet adoption event in their parking lot with Hudson Valley SPCA on May 19! Stop by our parking lot between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to win prizes, drop off donatoins, and see who is searching for their “furever” home.
Can’t adopt? Stop by our office (Suite 101, open 8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday) between May 1 - May 19 to donate and help the Hudson Valley SPCA continue their mission.
Hudson Valley SPCA is in need of:
- Pine Cat Litter (Feline Pine, Equine Pine, etc)
- 6-Foot Leashes or Dog Collars (S, M, L)
- Purina Dry Food for Dogs or Cats (Naturals, One, or Pro-Plan)
- Canned Cat and Dog Food
- Advantage, Frontline and Revolution Flea & Tick Medications
- Paper Towels or Garbage Bags (All sizes from Kitchen - 13 gallon - and up)
- Sponges, Mops and Buckets
- Fleece Blankets, Comforters, Towels & Sheets
- Plastic Storage Bins
- Bleach, Cleaning Wipes, Lysol & Laundry Detergent
- Kitten Supplies: Small Bottles, Kitten Milk Replacement (KMR), Kitten Dry and Canned Food, Jars of Baby Food (turkey or chicken)
Pet Adoption Event and Pet Supply Drive
Contact our team for information on Pet Insurance.
Join the conversation on Facebook for more details on the adoption and share your donation and adoption day photos using #MSFurever