- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. fat-free butter-milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hard-cooked large eggs, quartered length-wise
- 1 (8-ounce) package peeled and steamed baby beets, quartered
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 C)
- Combine mint, onion and kale in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, butter-milk, vinegar, oil salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle yogurt mixture, toss gently to coat.
- Arrange eggs and beets over salad, sprinkle with nuts and cheese.